Ski Pass Julian Alps is a new winter product that connects TOP Slovenian ski resort (Kranjska Gora, Krvavec, Cerkno, Kanin) with Austrian Arnoldstein and Italian Sella Nevea and Tarvisio (few more ski centers will be added for the next season) to give you an unforgettable experience of skiing 3 countries - 360km of ski slopes with one ski pass.
WINTER SEASON 2019/ 20 IN HOTEL BOKA:
- accommodation with rich breakfast DBL room from 70 €/ night
- accommodation + skipass
- chd up to 6 years old free of charge (in a DBL room with parents, sharing bed)
- excellent culinary (local and fresh) & wine bar & homemade sweets
- sauna overlooking the highest slovenian peak Triglav and Julian Alps
- optional reservation of ski instructor (request in advance)
- Ski resorts with distance Bovec / Kanin 5 mins, Bovec /Tarvisio 45 mins, Bovec / Kranjska Gora 1h, Bovec / Cerkno 1,15h, Bovec / Arnoldstein 50 mins
For more information please contact email@example.com and follow our page (packages and prices).