A reason to spend late autumn in Soča Valley and Boka?
- Long walks by the Soča river, The walk of Peace, Alpe Adria Trail..
- Enjoy hiking in autumn colours of: Krn lake, Mangart saddle, Vršič pass, Stol, Matajur and many others peaks, mountains..
- Peace & tranquility of: Boka, Virje, Šunik, Kozjak waterfall
- Museums: Cheese museum Planika, I. WW, museum in Kobarid, open air museums ofJavorca, Kolovrat and many others - visit www.soca-valley.com
- Italian Cividale is not far for a good italian coffee, aperol or shopping..besides that enjoy a walk through a beautiful old town center
- Goriška Brda region - a landscape of excellent wine & culinary - only an hour car ride from Boka
- Don't miss places like Kanal ob Soči, Solkanski most, Sabotin
- In BOKA we will take care of you: excellent culinary, good vibes, friendly staff and sauna from the end of October
- rent a bike and we'll show you the way or enjoy rafting on Soča river until the 28th of October (if weather / water conditions allows).
Boka offer from the 25.11. until 10.12.:
- A PACKAGE: acommodation in DBL room from 68 €/ room/ day with rich buffet breakfast, lunch box for lovely hike and a map with easy hike trails
- CHD up to 5,99 years old free of charge (sharing bed with parents in DBL room)
- additional bed for CHD from 6 - 13,99 years old is 20 €/ day
- additional bed for an adult 30 €/ day
- Family SUITA (2+2) from 130 €/ day
Tourist tax is not included in the price. You are welcome to send us a request on firstname.lastname@example.org