BUSINESS GATHERINGS & TEAMBUILDINGS WITH A VIEW
Hotel BOKA - Soča Valley, Slovenia
Why? - Green, Active, Unique & Relaxing Soča Valley »our way« 355 days in a year
The emerald river Soča is considered to be one of the most beautiful rivers in Europe. The river excites the lovers of natural beauty and seekers of adventurous water sports. Spring and autumn are green, colourful and active. Try hiking, biking or just paragliding above the valley. In winter skiing overlooking the Julian Alps or winter walks by the Soča river or ice climbing give it's magic to the valley.
In Soča Valley the local tradition shades into top gastronomy. From simple dishes of our grandparents to the masterpieces of one of the world’s best female chefs, Ana Roš.
Soča Valley and hotel Boka is a great location for business gatherings, meetings, teambuildings as well as special events from September until June.
Hotel Boka is situated next to the Soča river and Boka waterfall overlooking the Julian Alps. It's also an ideal oasis of peace and tranquility for meetings and promotions. We offer diverse experiences that bring people together. Best balance between work and fun.
Our meeting room has around 120m2. A classic - modern architecture with the panoramic view to the Alps. We can host and provide service up to 40 guests.
Package can include:
- Coffee breaks with beverages
- Brunch menu or outside picnic (local snacks)
- Lunch and dinner menu - cuisine with a local touch and the view
- Cultural & culinary experiences (wine tasting of premium Slovenian wines, cheese from the valley)
- Use of meeting room or outdoor meeting space on our terrace, beside the hotel or on river banks of the Soča river
- Accommodation in TWIN / SGL, SUITA rooms
- Sauna overlooking the Julian Alps
- Outdoor sport activities or cardio programmes (exploring Soča river and the valley) with Boka Outdoor Sport. Miha, an outdoor enthusiast, will assist you in organizing wildwater rafting, kayaking, ziplining or canyoning. For more informations please contact email@example.com
- Nature relaxation concept (different workshops, Yoga, guided tours etc.)